If you are looking for a keyword search tool for SEO then you have come to the right place. How would you like a tool that is designed by affiliate marketers, to find the best keywords, so your website and content are found?
You have found the Jaaxy SEO keyword research tool that will definitely give you the edge. Being an advanced platform it will give you the best chance of finding ideal keywords. It has the ability to check competitors ranking and info on their word count and site, and also do market research.
There are millions of keyword combinations to search for, and with new search items being search every day, it is vitally important you have a keyword tool that gives you accurate traffic and competition. Plus, information on whether you can have a domain in any specific keyword as well.
With Jaaxy, you will be able to find niches you probably don’t know exist, and discover which have little or no competition. Using the brainstorm feature, you will be able to see what is trending NOW on Google, hot Alexa topics, see what is selling best on Amazon and trending Twitter topics.
Having this knowledge first hand gives you insight into what the world is searching the world wide web for! This can give you new ideas or add to your existing niche you already have.
And a big bonus, is knowing if a particular keyword is available as a Domain name. Jaaxy shows you whether the keyword can be used as a Domain name in either .com .net or .org.
Know What Your Competition are Up To!
Jaaxy has the ability to check out what your comptetion is doing and why they are ranking well. You will also get insight into the website’s content structure, length, backlinks, meta tags and basically information that they probably do not want you to know!
Having this type of data truly gives you the competitive edge.
Site Rank – So Where are my Posts?
Want to know where your pages and posts are ranking?
And on which page – iIn Google, Yahoo or Bing?
Then Jaaxy’s site rank feature gives you just that so you can monitor and track rankings on your website, and know which of your content is performing the best.
All the Features
- Search – search thousands upon thousands of keywork combinations and know the traffic they recieve and if competitive or not.
- Site Rank – know what pages in Google, Yahoo or Bing that your pages or posts are on.
- Affilaite Program – you can earn money for sharing this program with others. They become a paid memeber and you get recurring commissions.
- Jaaxy Help – video tutorials to get the best out of this Jaaxy program.
- Alphabet soup – a technique to find unlimited keyword combinations for your niche.
- Saved Lists – save all your researched keywords inspecific lists for later use.
- Search History – saves keywords you have searched for to refer back to if needed.
- Search Analysis – with search analysis you can check out the top 10 websites that are ranking for a keyword from Google, Yahoo or Bing.
- Affiliate Programs – find affiliate programs for your selected keywords in Clickbank, Link Share, Commission Junction, or Digital River. Good info if you are going down the path of Affilaite marketing.
- Brainistorm – for ideas on what is happening “now.” See what is trending on Google, Alexa, Amazon and Twitter from live feeds.
Listed are the 3 Membership Options. The brilliant thing is you can try it out for free with30 searches, to see what it can potentially do for you and your website. Plus you have the option of becoming an Affiliate as well!
As you can see it is not only a keyword tool, but has many features to better your content and website as a whole. It is a tool that I regularly use. And successfully find many keyword options for my online business opportunity site.
I do hope you liked my post and realise how Jaaxy is a great keyword search tool for seo. If you are a Jaaxy user, do let me know your thoughts on it below, If not, then click here to create your account and trial 30 searches.
Have fun finding keywords for your niche!